How to Care for Linen
- Linen is a natural fabric that will include variances in the weave. Tiny slubs are integral to this fabric.
- We cut the linens slightly larger to accommodate a small bit of shrinkage when washed as directed below:
- Hand or machine wash cold on gentle cycle with regular detergent that does not contain bleach or whiteners.
- Tumble Dry (no heat) or lay flat to dry.
- While damp, lay the item with the embroidered side face down on a towel and press with warm iron and steam on the reverse side.
- Linen softens naturally over time.
- Starch if Desired.